Friday, August 26, 2011

I need to lose weight - How Strength training can help

A few years ago, I took a long hard look at myself and thought I need to lose weight because the body Chubby mine does not work for me any longer. It took me a few tries to nail the nutrition side of things. But I knew if I wanted to see the results of mass loss that I needed to relax my eating habits with exercise. I do my fair share of cardio, but I also add to the mixture of strength because it helps me burn calories and keeps my body strong and slender.

Benefits of Strength Training 
If you are on a mission to lose weight, strength training is crucial because it increases the amount of lean muscle in the body. Why? Each kilogram of muscles accelerate your body burns fat.

You can get the power of using free weights, weight machines, water bottles, soup cans and resistance bands. You can also use your own body weight as resistance by pumps, pulls, squats, lunges and more. I need to lose weight, you nar do cardio exercises, your metabolism slows down once the training is completed. When you add strength training into the equation, your metabolism remains revved long after your workout is finished, even when you're sitting on the couch like a hairball. If you're still not convinced that strength training is important for weight loss, consider this. If two women are the same height and weight, and one of them has a body that is primarily lean muscle, while the body of another woman is soft, a woman with an air less lean muscle. Why? Because the muscles are compact and occupy less space in the body as fat.

I do not want bulky 
Some women avoid the thought of strength training, because they have unrealistic fears of becoming bulky. Most people who train husky is specifically for bulk (professional bodybuilders, for example), or they take performance-enhancing substances. General strength training is not, I repeat, will not make you bulky. The only thing he will do is make you stronger, leaner and shapely. Is not that what you want? 

Tips for effective weight do weight training three times a week
Do not overdo it. When you strength train, your muscles need time to recover. Ideally, you should rest one day between each workout resistance. Do not lift too heavy or too light. Lifting weights that are too heavy can cause you to hurt you, and weights that are too light will not challenge your body.
Use slow, controlled movements, unlike fast-moving, when you are doing resistance exercises. If you lift weights too quickly you are taking the pace and strength to overcome the repetitions, which can sabotage your efforts. When you lift the same weights and do the same number of reps per week, tired muscles and slow the spread. Resistance training program to renew every two weeks so that you can always see the results. If you really want to see those pounds melt, combining the quality of the program of resistance training, a sensible diet and plenty of cardiovascular exercise. Losing weight can improve as a look and feel. Solution Let the diet plan help for you what I do when I need to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment